About Surratt Law Practice
Leaders in Family Matters Since 2007
Throughout 15+ years of practicing law, Surratt Law Practice has served tens of thousands of individuals and families. Our team consists of skilled and compassionate attorneys who guide families through surrogacy, divorce, custody disputes, adoption, and more. Our team features estate planning attorneys who take pride in helping clients establish and manage wills, trusts, powers of attorney, and guardianships.
The trust of our clients means everything to our practice. This is why we strive to make our office a comfortable space for all those who turn to us. If you have been searching for a lawyer to help you with family law matters or estate planning, let Surratt Law Practice serve you. A team member would gladly discuss what we can offer during a consultation . We can schedule one at your convenience.
Why Choose Surratt Law Practice?
We believe we are Nevada’s leaders in family matters. What does that mean for you? It means you can expect a few things when you turn to us.
At Surratt Law Practice, we:
- Know the cases we take on are as unique as the people involved. Our attorneys work directly with clients to better understand and serve their needs.
- Are a resource for Nevada families. Our practice areas are numerous, as we have the skill and experience to handle all types of family law, assisted reproduction, and adoption cases. Our estate planning lawyers are second to none and can help individuals strategically plan for their family’s future.
- Offer modern representation for modern families. We guide, counsel, and advocate for families of all shapes and sizes. We have tailored services for LGBTQ+ Nevadans, blended families, and transgender individuals seeking name changes. We serve international clients dealing with assisted reproductive laws.
- Have an excellent track record. In 2013, 2014, 2016, and 2020, we were named pro bono law firm of the year by Nevada Legal Services. We were recognized in 2012 as Nevada Legal Services’ Champions of Justice with recognition from Nevada Senators Harry Reid and Dean Heller.
- Are kind, approachable, and compassionate. Walking into a law office can feel scary, which might only add to the stress of all that has brought someone to us in the first place. Knowing this, we endeavor to make Surratt Law Practice a place where clients and their families feel comfortable, supported, and safe.
- Offer affordable legal services. The costs of an attorney and legal processes can burden many, but we believe people deserve access to counsel and advocacy. As a result, we try to give clients the best legal services without breaking the bank.
To discuss your situation with one of our experienced attorneys, schedule a consultation by calling +1(775) 349-0482.